- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Difficulty: medium
Caribbean pudding with sweet potatoes and pineapple
- ### Cooking ###
- Peel and cook the sweet potato in simmering water for 15 minutes.
- Check the cooking with the tip of a knife, the potato should not be discarded.
- Drain it and reserve it.
- Peel the pineapple and cut the flesh into slices and sticks.
- In a hot frying pan, put in the butter and brown the potato and pineapple quickly.
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and poach 7 minutes. in the water the little sausages.
- Drain with great care.
- Arrange on each plate a few slices of potatoes, pineapple sticks and pudding.
- Sprinkle with parsley leaves and serve immediately.
You may also like