- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 8 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: medium
Cod with creamy curry sauce
- ### Preparation ###
- Arrange the cod fillets on aluminum foil to make a wrapper.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with curry and paprika and add 2 tablespoons water.
- Cut the shallots into thin slices and put them on the fish.
- Close the foil and put it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- When the foil is cooked, recover the cooking juices and shallots in a bowl, add the spoon of mascarpone, mix.
- Arrange cod fillets on plates, top with creamy sauce and serve immediately.
You may also like