- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: medium
Fillet of beef truffled with foie gras
- ### Cooking ###
- Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (th.8)
- Take a dab of fat coating the foie gras and spread it in a dish.
- Chop the truffles and reserve the juice.
- Put half of the chopped truffles under the bard of the nets, arrange them in the dish.
- Bake the dish and let it roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take out meat, wrap in foil.
- Reduce the chopped shallots with wine by two-thirds.
- Pour the sauce of the dish into the saucepan containing the reduction of shallots.
- Add the cognac to the baking dish, flame and pour into the saucepan, then heat gently.
- Add the remaining truffles, salt, pepper and let heat slowly.
- Grill slices of bread.
- Remove the unmelted bards, cut the slices of fillet equally. Then put each part on the hot plates, with mushrooms and shallots.
- Top with sauce and serve with the foie gras (cut in equal parts) on the toast.
- ### Wine pairing ###
- un Sautern
You may also like