- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: medium
Grilled fish fillet, almond salsa
- ### Preparation ###
- Toast almonds in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Finely mix 1.8 oz almonds with the bread and a little salt.
- Mix with remaining almonds and add olive oil, lemon juice and parsley. Add salt and pepper.
- Brush the fish fillets with a little oil, salt, pepper and cook them on the barbecue grill (or alternatively on the grill) for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the fish with almond salsa.
You may also like