- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: medium
Homemade tripe with a pressure cooker
- ### Preparation ###
- Cut the carrot into small cubes, chop the onions very finely.
- Make them brown in the bottom of the pressure cooker with a knob of butter, then add the pork feet, the tripe, the white wine and the veal stock.
- Add a teaspoon of salt, a half pepper, bay leaf. Close, put the pressure cooker under pressure and cook for 4 hours slowly.
- Once the pressure falls back into the casserole, meticulously loosen the cooled set, by hand. Indeed, the feet of pork have completely melted and are stuffed with tiny little bones (in addition to fat) that you will have to sort (there are 32 in total in one foot).
- Keep the skin, the fat, remove the small veins naughty and unseemly. Cut what you keep in small pieces to mix with the preparation.
- Simmer gently for another 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
- ### Cooking ###
- Note about cooking:
- You can also cook the pork feet in the broth for the first time and sort the bones at this time, then take again to cook the tripe. Everyone followed? Either (broth + foot) 1h, boneless, then (broth + flesh of the feet + guts) 4h. Either (broth + foot + tripe) 4h and then bone with great care.
- And so after this endless waiting, you can serve your guts with the juice (with checking your seasoning) and potatoes, mashed potatoes, pasta, something that will be sublimated by these aromas. But you can also reduce the whole without lid for another 20 minutes stirring (because it starts to hang for good), then pour it into a silicone cake pan and let it cool completely. Once chilled and cooled juice, (chilled 12h is even better), cut the terrine to get beautiful slices of tripe jelly to eat cold on bread, with the little finger in the air, since you are says: tripe, it's chic!
You may also like