- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: medium
Morteau sausage with dried fruits and spices
- ### Preparation ###
- Cut the sausages into thin slices and sauté them in olive oil.
- Add the apricots, raisins and dried prunes and the cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle with honey and add 3/4 cup of water.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the almonds and olives and let simmer again for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, salt and pepper the tajine and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
You may also like