- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Difficulty: medium
Rabbit en papillote, pan-fried parsnips and carrots with honey and mint
- ### Preparation ###
- Prepare 4 squares of aluminum foil and add the rabbit pieces.
- Pour the oil into a bowl and mix with the honey and grated ginger.
- Salt, pepper and brush the rabbit pieces with this marinade.
- Close the papillotes and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Peel the onion and slice it. Peel parsnips and carrots, wash and dice.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and sweat the chopped onion.
- Add the parsnips and carrots.
- Mix well then add the honey, salt, pepper, pour a little water, cover and let simmer gently for about 45 minutes, until the vegetables are tender (add a little water during cooking if vegetables attach).
- Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves and serve hot.
- While cooking vegetables, cook the rabbit in a medium oven (190 ° C) for about 20 minutes.
- ### Cooking ###
- Parsnips are from the same family as carrots. It has a similar shape but can be much bigger and has a white color. Its taste resembles that of the carrot.
You may also like