- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: medium
Roasted bar with paimpol coconut chanterelles and clams
- ### Preparation ###
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Peel the coconuts, peel the carrot and cut the pucks.
- In a sauté pan, put the coconuts, carrot slices, the garlic head cut in half and cover with water.
- Add the bouquet garni, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in another skillet put the clams previously cleaned, with thyme, bay leaf, a little water and cover. and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, the time they open.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, the time they open.
- Once the coconuts are cooked, remove all the aromatic filling and set aside.
- Grill bar fillets in hot oil on each side, salt and pepper and continue cooking for 5 min on low heat on each side.
- Meanwhile, add the chanterelles to the coconut and put over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Shells clams, book their juice.
- Add the clam juice to the coconut and chanterelle mushrooms and put back on low heat, salt and pepper.
- Stack the 4 peeled garlic cloves and add them to the cocoas as well. Add the butter and stir the sauce.
- Chop the chives, add there as well as the clams (book a few for decoration), mix, adjust the seasoning and here it is ready!
- In the serving plates, put the coconuts, put a bar fillet on top, and decorate with some clams put in their shells.
- ### Cooking ###
- chef's tips: You can buy the whole bar and raise the fillets yourself, but it's much easier to ask the fishmonger to do it for you. Be careful not to over-salt your dish because the clams already contain salt, correct the seasoning at the end, it is more careful.
- The right match: an Ostertag pinot blanc
You may also like