- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
Sausages lentils with turmeric and caraway
- ### Preparation ###
- Rinse and drain the lenses.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Peel and cut the carrots in small dice.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes.
- In a little olive oil put the onion and sweat a little with bacon (2-3 min).
- Then put the carrots, tomatoes and sausages cut into large slices.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric, chilli and thyme.
- Then put the lenses and cover with water.
- Cook 30 minutes covered.
You may also like