- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: medium
Seared chorizo with tomato sauce and onions
- ### Preparation ###
- Scald the tomatoes, peel them and cut them into slices.
- Peel the onion, slice it. Peel the sausages and cut them into slices.
- Heat 4 tbsp. oil in a frying pan and fry the sliced chorizo on all sides. Reserve them.
- Fry the onion in the remaining oil.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer covered for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- If the sauce is too thick, add 2 to 3 tbsp. of water.
- Salt, pepper. Add the chorizo and thyme, cover and continue to simmer at a small heat for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
You may also like