- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
Stuffed potatoes, pumpkin and hazelnuts
- ### Preparation ###
- Wash the potatoes and place in a dish on a bed of coarse salt.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 180 ° (thermostat 6-7).
- Peel the pumpkin and cook in a shallow water for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper.
- Dig the potatoes.
- Pour the flesh into a salad bowl and add the pumpkin, grated cheese, cottage cheese and hazelnuts.
- Crush with a fork and mix to obtain a smooth puree.
- Season with salt, pepper and spice with nutmeg.
- Garnish the potatoes and brown for 5 minutes under the grill.
You may also like