- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: medium
Truffled white pudding with chanterelles
- ### Preparation ###
- Remove the skin from the white pudding and brown it in a non-stick pan without adding any fat. Cut them into slices and set aside.
- Peel and mince the shallots. Clean the chanterelles.
- Make them come back with the shallots in the olive oil until they no longer make water.
- Pour in the white wine and let reduce by half.
- Add the slices of white pudding, cook 1 to 2 minutes. Rectify the seasoning and serve.
You may also like